Savvy Education has experience in planning, implementing, and on-site management of bio-skills lab educational training. Whether you are a physician practice, an educational facility, or a manufacturing company needing a bio-skills lab program developed or planning an individual lab session, Savvy has the experience and expertise to make it successful.
Let Savvy assist you in designing a lab to facilitate education such as:
- Sales force training on the use of specialized medical instrumentation.
- Courses and workshops for specialists in many medical areas such as nurses, physicians, and therapists.
- Co-sponsorship of medical education programs to both the general public and/or specialized groups.
- Anatomy lessons and hands-on experience for middle and high school students to enhance classroom assignments.
- Special training for area health service agencies, such as The Red Cross, etc.
To assist in making your event a monumental success Savvy can assist in the planning and on-site management of your skills lab to include:
- Evaluating your needs and procuring facilities.
- Tissue procurement and processing for the State of Florida.
- Procurement of trained and experienced lab support staff.
- Lab setup and cleanup.
- Sawbones procurement as needed.
- Evaluating and facilitating equipment and instrument needs.
- Post-lab mailing and shipping assistance.
- Coordination of any catering, AV needs, etc.
- Development of any educational materials or handouts for didactic sessions.